Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Brown Smokey Eye Tutorial ♡

Hello everyone! So I was hanging out with a friend and we decided to film a makeup tutorial so she can look back and do it on herself at home! She really likes smokey, dark, defined makeup so I went with neutral shades and created this for you! I mean for her first smokey eye I had to go with browns, but in the future I'd love to play with color on her beautiful dark brown eyes! We also ended up doing a photo shoot at the end of the day so I hope you guys like this makeup and the pictures! :)

Hope you enjoy!

Music by Dan-O at DanoSongs.com

(here's one with her beautiful little girl)

PRODUCTS + LINKS!

EYES:

MAC e/s:
-'Wedge'- (crease)
*double ended brush included in the Urban Decay Naked2 Palette *
-'Nylon'- (tear duct area)
*I ended up using 'Sin' in the tear duct as well from the Urban Decay Naked Palette *
MAC 219 brush
-'Embark'- (outer lid)
MAC 217 brush
-'Hustle'- (outer lid)
MAC 217 brush
-'Darkhorse'- (lower lash line)
MAC 219 brush
-'Sidecar'- (inner lid)
*brush included in the Urban Decay Naked Palette *
Urban Decay Naked2 Palette e/s 'Blackout' (top lash line)
MAC 266 brush

LIPS:


FACE:

MAC CremeBlend Blush 'Something Special'
MAC Beauty Powder 'Play It Proper'
MAC e/s 'Espresso' (brows)


Thanks for stopping by!

Have a lovely day!
XOXO, Irina ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment