Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Get ready with me/Meeting Jasmine Villegas Sep 9th ♡

Hello! This is my first 'Get ready with me' type video and I just filmed the makeup I wore to see Jasmine Villegas. She had a mini concert in my area and I thought I would share my footage with you guys and a few pictures from the meet and greet! If you guys aren't familiar with who she is, she was the main girl in Justin Bieber's 'Baby' music video and not only that but she has her own album that I've just been listening to non-stop :) It was a great experience for my sisters and I to say the least!

Hope you enjoy!

Music by Dan-O at DanoSongs.com


PRODUCTS + LINKS!

EYES: 

MAC e/s:
-'All that glitters'- (all over lid and tear duct area)
MAC 239 brush
-'Texture'- (crease)
-'Embark'- (outer v and lower lash line) 
MAC 217 brush
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
MAC 266 brush
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara

LIPS:

MAC Lip Pencil 'Subculture'

FACE:

Physicians Formula Baked Bronzer 'Baked Bronze'
Blush from a brand-less palette :/
MAC e/s 'Copperplate' (brows)
MAC 266 brush


Thanks for stopping by!

Have a lovely day!
XOXO, Irina ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment