Saturday, September 22, 2012

'Butterfly Effect' Inspired Smokey Eye ♡

Hey! So I was looking through Elle magazine and I noticed in the beauty section a picture of this new trend called the 'Butterfly Effect.' This specific eye makeup the model was wearing really caught my eye. I was mesmerized with all the beautiful colors and how unique it looked so I had to recreate it. I hope you like my interpretation of the 'Butterfly Effect' Inspired Smokey Eye!

Hope you enjoy!

Music: 'Give Me Your Love'- Florrie.com


PRODUCTS + LINKS!

FACE:

MAC CremeBlend Blush 'Something Special'
MAC 'Copperplate' (brows)

EYES:

-'Snakebite'- (outer corner, lower lash line)
MAC 217 brush
-'Halfbaked'- (inner corner)
*brush included in the Urban Decay Naked2 Palette
MAC 217 brush
MAC 'Nylon' e/s (tear duct area)
MAC 219 brush
MAC Eye Kohl 'Smolder' (waterline, tight line, smudged on the lash line)
MAC 219 brush
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara

LIPS: 

REVLON Colorburst Lip Butter 'Creamsicle'


Thanks for stopping by!

Have a lovely day!
XOXO, Irina ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment