Tuesday, September 11, 2012

'Nude Beach' Inspired Tutorial ft. Still Glamorus Cosmetics ♡

 Hey guys! For this tutorial I was inspired by a specific pigment in 'Nude Beach' by Still Glamorus Cosmetics. It's a very versatile, neutral shade that can be paired with cool or
warm eyeshadows and I've had this pigment for 3 years now! I found it in my makeup drawer and I remember wearing this pigment everyday when I first got it and somehow it
got lost in my collection so I'm glad I found it because now I'm incorporating this eyeshadow in all of my looks. I also own a pigment by SGC in 'Jazzy' and it's a beautiful, bright, highlighting shade with a few hints of sparkles! I love using this in my tear duct area, under my brow
or on the inner part of the lid to brighten my overall eye makeup! These pigments are so rich in color and very easy to blend and I'm just overall impressed. I do plan on
purchasing more and I have been for a while now because these pigments are just very easy to work with and I have a love/hate relationship with pigments in general, but not
with these! Plus, if you want an intense payoff you have the option to use them wet! I'm really pleased and excited to purchase more in the future! :) And no, I'm not being sponsored
by the SGC company. I truly enjoy them and I purchased them myself. :)

Hope you enjoy!

Music by Dan-O at DanoSongs.com


PRODUCTS + LINKS!

EYES:

Still Glamorus Cosmetics pigment 'Nude Beach' (lid)
MAC 239 brush
MAC e/s:
'Satin Taupe'- (outer lid)
'Brown Script'- (crease)
MAC 217 brush
Still Glamorus Cosmetics pigment 'Jazzy' (tear duct area)
MAC 219 brush
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
MAC 266
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
Corner False Eyelashes- (don't remember the brand)

LIPS:

MAC Lip Pencil 'Subculture'

FACE:

MAC Select Cover Up Concealer NW15
Laura Mercier Mineral Powder SPF 15 Soft Porcelain
Physicians Formula Baked Bronzer 'Baked Bronze'
MAC CremeBlend Blush 'Something Special'
MAC Beauty Powder 'Play It Proper' (limited edition)
MAC e/s 'Copperplate' (brows)


Thanks for stopping by!

Have a lovely day!
XOXO, Irina ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment