Thursday, September 27, 2012

Mint & Brown Homecoming Makeup Tutorial ♡

Hello! For this makeup look, I was requested to do a mint and brown homecoming look since homecoming is just around the corner! As soon as I was asked I had an idea of the makeup look in my head and I'm really happy with how it turned out. It's very girly and glamorous and I love the complimentary baby pink I used to pair the eyes with for the lips and cheeks. Hopefully you like it and try it out!

Hope you enjoy!

Music: 'Come back to mine(Jaxon Remix)'- Florrie.com


PRODUCTS + LINKS!

FACE:

Mat Velvet + Matifying Foundation
MAC Select Cover Up Concealer NW15
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
Physicians Formula Baked Bronzer 'Baked Bronze'
Maybelline Expert Wear Blush 'Pinch O' Pink'
MAC 115 brush

EYES:

MAC 'Soft Ochre' Paint Pot
Urban Decay Naked Palette e/s:
-'Virgin'- (brow and tear duct highlight)
MAC 239 brush
-'Smog'- (crease, outer v, lower lash line)
MAC 217 brush and MAC 239 brush
88 Color Eyeshadow Matte Palette
MAC 239 brush
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
MAC 266 brush
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
Salon Perfect Perfectly Glamorous Demi Whispies(I get mine at Walmart)

LIPS:

MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick
AVON Glow Lip gloss 'Sunset'


Thanks for stopping by!

Have a lovely day!
XOXO, Irina ♡

1 comment: