Saturday, September 29, 2012

Easy Naked Palette Makeup Tutorial ♡

Hey everyone! I thought I would film my eye makeup as I was getting ready to go about my day. I wanted to use my Urban Decay Naked Palette since a lot of you might own one. I'm really enjoying the Naked Palettes because their shades are so effortless and they go with everything! I hope you try it out for yourself and get them if you haven't already! 

Hope you enjoy!

Music: 'Call of the Wild(Baby Monster Remix)'- Florrie.com


PRODUCTS + LINKS!

FACE:

Physicians Formula Baked Bronzer 'Baked Bronze'
Blush from a brand-less palette :/
MAC e/s 'Copperplate' (brows)
MAC 266 brush

EYES:

MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot
-'Sin'- (lid)
MAC 239 brush
-'Toasted'- (crease)
-'Hustle'- (outer v)
MAC 217 blended with a brush that came in the Urban Decay Naked2*
-'Darkhorse'- (intensify outer v)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline 
MAC 266 brush
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara

LIPS:



Thanks for stopping by!

Have a lovely day!
XOXO, Irina ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment