Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Everyday Makeup Routine ♡

Hello ladies! For this video, I thought I would share my everyday makeup and show you a simple and quick tutorial on what I do. By the end of the day I like to wear either a red or coral lip, but for during the day just a lipgloss for moisture. Hope you find it useful and helpful!

Hope you enjoy!

Music by Dan-O at DanoSongs.com


PRODUCTS + LINKS!

EYES:

MAC e/s:
-'Phloof' (inner upper and lower lid/lash line)
MAC 239 brush and MAC 219 brush
-'Texture' (outer lid and lower lash line)
MAC 217 brush
-'Wedge' (crease)
MAC 217 brush
Urban Decay Naked2 Palette e/s:
-'Foxy' (brow bone)
*brush included in the palette
MAC Fluidline 'Blacktrack'
MAC 266 brush
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara

LIPS:

AVON Glow Lip Gloss 'Coral'


Thanks for stopping by!

Have a lovely day!
XOXO, Irina ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment