Wednesday, August 22, 2012

MAC StyleSeeker Eyeshadow Tutorial: Dramatic ♡

So in my previous video/post I reviewed MAC's StyleSeeker Eyeshadow Duo and I created another look, but this one is on the more dramatic side using the two eyeshadows to show you what they looked like on. I had so much fun creating this look and I hope you guys give it a try 
and tell me what you think! 

Hope you enjoy!

Music by Dan-O at DanoSongs.com


PRODUCTS + LINKS!

EYES:

MAC e/s:
'Embark'- (outer v and crease)
'Indie Spirit/Brown Script'- (crease and outer v)
'Woodwinked'- (outer v only)
'Brule'- (under the brow)
MAC 217 brush blended with MAC 224 brush
'Chessa/Amber Lights'- (inner lid and inner lower lashline)
MAC 239 brush
'Nylon'- (tear duct area)
MAC 219 brush
MAC Eye Kohl 'Smolder'
Smudged with MAC 266 brush
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
Demi Whispies Corner Lashes

LIPS:

MAC Lip Pencils:
'Cherry'- (center)
'Burgundy'- (outer edges)


Thanks for stopping by! 

Have a lovely day!
XOXO, Irina ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment