Saturday, August 11, 2012

Easy Lime Green Makeup Tutorial ♡

Hey everyone! I apologize for not posting a video on Wednesday! I was at my aunts house for 4 days and I had no access to the internet so I had no way of uploading or making a blog post. 
I've been so busy this past week helping my aunt since she was due for her C-section on Monday
and attending a friend's wedding which I also did her makeup for! :D If you'd like to see a post on that, leave a comment below letting me know!

Anyway, I did this bright lime green makeup look because I wanted to play with color on my sister's beautiful hazel eyes!

Hope you enjoy!

Music: by Dan-O at DanoSongs.com


PRODUCTS + LINKS!

FACE:
MAC Select Moisturecover NW15
MAC 224 brush
bareMinerals All-Over Face Color 'Warmth'
MAC 168 brush
MAC 'Copperplate' eyeshadow (brows)
MAC 266 brush

EYES:
'Lime Green eyeshadow' (inner lid)- palette I got from eBay
'Dark Green eyeshadow'(outer v & crease)- palette I got from eBay
MAC 217 brush blended with MAC 224 brush
'Bootycall'- (tear duct area)
'Half Baked'- (lower lash line inner area)
MAC 219 brush
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara

LIPS:


Thanks for stopping by!

Have a lovely day!
XOXO Irina ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment