Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Beauty on a Budget: Kylie Jenner Makeup ♡

Hello dolls! For this tutorial, I wanted to recreate a makeup look that I've seen on Kylie Jenner recently. This makeup that she's been rocking lately caught my eye because its such a girly every day makeup look that anyone can pull off! I tried to use as many affordable products as I could for this tutorial but when it comes to lashes, it was rough! Kylie Jenner has been wearing Mink lashes a lot lately so it was hard to find a pair for a drugstore price that gave me the same effect so with the exception of lashes, everything else is all affordable brands that you can use to recreate this look! Let me know what you think!

Hope you enjoy!

Music by Dan-O at DanoSongs.com


EYES

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 'Barely Branded'
Coastal Scents Revealed Palette
ColourPop Cosmetics 'Get Lucky'
ColourPop Cosmetics 'Birthday Girl'
Inglot AMC Gel Liner #77
Loreal Voluminous Miss Manga Rock Mascara
Nubounsom Mink Lashes 'Bombay'
(use code 'thelovelyirina' to get 20% OFF your lash order!)

LIPS

ColourPop Cosmetics 'Frida' Lippie Stix (center)
ColourPop Cosmetics 'Brink' Lippie Stix (outer corners)
NYX 'Nude Beige' Lip Pencil


Thanks for stopping by!

Have a lovely day!
XO, Irina ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment