Sunday, July 19, 2015

Bridal Makeup Tutorial ♡

Hi loves! I was inspired to create this classic bridal makeup look because this makeup style is one of my most requested looks when I'm working with a client. A lot of my bridal clients use my page as a reference when it comes to choosing a makeup look they like as well as what they want so I finally decided to film a tutorial on this timeless makeup look to make it that much easier for them to decide. I also wanted to help those out there who are either doing their own makeup on their wedding day or just to give an idea for someone else wether it be for their wedding day or any occasion at all! Let me know if you try it out!

Hope you enjoy!

Music by Dan-O at DanoSongs.com


EYES

MAC Painterly Paint Pot
MUG 'Peach Smoothie' & 'Creme Brûlée' Eyeshadows
MAC 224 Brush
ColourPop Cosmetics 'Girly' & 'Lala' Eyeshadows
NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Palette (dark contour shade for the lower lash line)
MAC travel size angled brush
NYX Wonder Pencil Light (water line)
MUG 'In the Spotlight' Foiled Eyeshadow (tear duct)
Inglot #77 Gel Eyeliner
e.l.f. Angled Eyeliner Brush
MAC Extended Play Mascara
Nubounsom Lashes 'Samantha' Mink
(use code 'thelovelyirina' to get 20% OFF your order!)

LIPS

Dose of Colors 'Stone' Liquid Lipstick
Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Milkshake' Liquid Lipstick
NYX 'Natural' Lip Pencil


Thanks for stopping by!

Have a lovely day!
XO, Irina ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment