Sunday, November 4, 2012

Double Winged Liner with a Red Lip ♡

Hello! For this look I decided to try the double winged liner effect and I think this is a great technique to do to make your eyes appear larger, especially with the white separating the two flicks. I paired it with a red lip because it somewhat reminded me of Marilyn Monroe and I thought, 'Why not?' I hope you try it out and let me know what you think!

Hope you enjoy!

Music by Dan-O at DanoSongs.com


PRODUCTS + LINKS!

FACE:

Physicians Formula Baked Bronzer 'Baked Bronze'
MAC 'Copperplate' e/s (brows)

EYES:

MAC 239 brush, MAC 217 brush and MAC 266 brush
MAC 239 brush
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
Ardell Fashion Lashes 117 Black

LIPS:

MAC Lip Pencil 'Cherry'
MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick


Thanks for stopping by!

Have a lovely day!
XOXO, Irina ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment