Friday, October 12, 2012

NYX 'Sexy Blue Eyes' Palette Makeup Tutorial ♡

Hello again! I thought I would show you a way to make your blue eyes pop and stand out! I love this palette and the colors it comes with. It really does compliment blue eyes and even if you don't have blue eyes, you can easily tweak this to your own liking. I'm really glad with how this turned out and I hope this works for you!

Hope you enjoy!

Music by Dan-O at DanoSongs.com


PRODUCTS + LINKS!

FACE:

MAC CremeBlend Blush 'Something Special' 
MAC Beauty Powder 'Play It Proper' (limited edition)
MAC 'Copperplate' e/s (brows)

EYES:

MAC 239 brush, MAC 217 brush and MAC 219 brush
MAC 266 brush
AVON Glimmersticks Eyeliner 'G60 Starry Night'
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara

LIPS:

MAC Lip Pencil 'Subculture'


Thanks for stopping by!

Have a lovely day!
XOXO, Irina ♡

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I LOVE your blog! I actually embedded one of your YouTube vids into a blog I write for. HOw do we go about getting our makeup shown in one of your videos or getting a guest post spot on your blog or you on or blog? Wow that was improper English Lol.

    Keep up the GREAT posts and beautiful blog! I LOVE IT!!! brandy at makeupsexx dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words and sharing my video! Do you have your own makeup line to feature in my video? I'm unfamiliar with sponsoring blogs on my blog so I don't really know how that works :/

      I appreciate your comment so much, so thank you for taking the time to post one and checking out my blog! :)

      Have a lovely day Brandy! ♡

      Delete