Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Glowing Fall Inspired Makeup ♡

Hello hello everyone! It's been a while, I know, which is why I'm excited to share this new tutorial with you guys! It feels so good to be back and doing what I love. This makeup look was pre-recorded and now that I have a little extra time, I decided to finally put it to good use. Since we are slowly transitioning into the fall weather, this makeup look is perfect since it's light and glowy yet very bold with the lip color choice. Let me know what you guys think!

Hope you enjoy!

Music by Dan-O at DanoSongs.com


EYES

MAC 'Stormy Pink' Paint Pot
Sleek I-Divine Makeup Palette 'Storm' Eyeshadows
MUG DuoChrome Pigment 'Wildfire'
MAC Fix +
Illamasqua Cream Blusher 'Lies'
NYX Crystal Liner 'Crystal Silk'
Nubounsom 'Australian Mist' Mink Lashes (use code 'thelovelyirina' for 20% OFF your lash order!)
Morphe Brushes

LIPS

Limecrime 'Beet It' Velvetine
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lipgloss 'Weekend Barbie'


Thanks for stopping by!

Have a lovely day!
XO, Irina ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment