Sunday, December 29, 2013

New Year's Eve Makeup ft Naked 2 Palette ♡

Happy New Year!!! I appreciate all the support and the love I've been receiving from each and every one of you in 2013! I'm looking forward to the new year to see how far I can go with my channel and how much I'll learn and take from it! Thank you so much for always watching and leaving your comments on my videos! I appreciate that and all you guys do for me :) So lets celebrate this New Year and rock out some bolder makeup looks for the special night! I came up with a more glamorous smokey eye anyone can recreate at home. Let me know what you think!

Hope you enjoy!

Music by Dan-O at DanoSongs.com


FACE: 

MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC20
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW15
MAC 'Harmony' Blush (contour)
MAC 'Style' Blush
MAC 'Copperplate' Eyeshadow (brows)

EYES:

MAC 'Painterly' Paint Pot
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette e/s:
-'Verve' -(inner lid)
MAC 239 Brush
-'Tease' -(crease)
MAC 224 Brush
-'Busted' -(outer v)
MAC 217 Brush
-'Blackout' -(outer v and lower lash line)
MAC 228 and 217 Brush
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
MAC 266 Brush
NYX Liquid Crystal Liner 'Crystal Silk'
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara

LIPS:

MAC 'Subculture' Lip Pencil
MAC 'Blankety' Lipstick
MAC 'Nicki 2' Viva Glam Lipglass


Thank you for stopping by!

Have a lovely day!
XOXO, Irina ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment