Saturday, March 16, 2013

Soft Spring Inspired Makeup ♡

Hey you! Spring season is my favorite time of year so I was really excited to post this video up for you guys! It's very quick and simple yet very elegant! I love doing looks with a somewhat neutral eye and a bold lip, it's my go-to. Try it out for yourselves! :)

Hope you enjoy!

Music by Dan-O at DanoSongs.com

FACE: 

MAC Studio Fix Fluid NW13
MAC Mineralized SkinFinish Natural 'Light'
MAC Select CoverUp Concealer NC15 (imperfections)
MAC Prep + Prime 'Radiant Rose' (under eye)
MAC 'Harmony' Blush (contour)
MAC 'Fleur Power' Blush
MAC 'Copperplate' Eyeshadow (brows)

EYES: 

MAC e/s:
-'Soft Brown' (crease)
MAC 217 & 224 brushes
-'Brown Down' (outer v, lower lash line)
MAC 217 & 219 Brushes
-'Nylon' (tear duct highlight)
MAC 219 brush
-'Day Gleam' Pressed Pigment (inner lid)
Clinique High Impact Mascara

LIPS: 
MAC 'Beet' Lip Pencil
MAC 'Night Blooming' Mattene Lipstick (limited edition)


Thanks for stopping by!

Have a lovely day!
XOXO, Irina ♡

1 comment:

  1. Is there anyway you could do a tutorial using elf cosmetics, I really love the mint and brown tutorial you did for homecoming. I can't afford a lot of make up. Is there any way it could be silver instead of brown? Maybe I'm asking too much, but if you it, its very verrrry much appreciated. It would look perfect with my mint prom dress(:

    ReplyDelete