Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Eve Makeup

Hello everyone! I'm feeling so inspired for the holidays this year with all the green and red colors that I decided to include it in one look and make it work! I discovered 'Old Gold' pigment by MAC and I love the finish on this one! It's a green gold so I found with a darker base it appears more green with a golden sheen so I had to create a smokey eye using it. I then paired it with my favorite red lip combo and you're set! It reminded me of something I'd wear on Christmas Eve, I mean I like my glitter on Christmas day ;) Try it out!

Hope you enjoy!

Music by http://www.freexmasmp3.com/


PRODUCTS + LINKS!

FACE:
MAC 'Harmony' Blush (contour)
MAC 'Warm Soul' & 'Dainty' Blush mixed
MAC 'Copperplate' Eyeshadow (brows)

EYES:
MAC 'Bare Canvas' Paint
Blended with UD Duo ended brush that was included in the Urban Decay Naked2
MAC Old Gold Pigment (lid and tear duct area)
Urban Decay Naked2 Duo ended brush mixed with MAC Fix+
MAC 219
MAC 'Soft Brown' Eyeshadow (crease)
MAC 217 brush
MAC 'Embark' Eyeshadow (outer v)
MAC 217 brush
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
MAC 266 brush
MAC Eye Kohl 'Smolder'
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara

LIPS:
MAC 'Cherry' Lip Pencil
MAC 'Ruby Woo' Lipstick


Thanks for stopping by!

Have a lovely day!
XOXO, Irina ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment